Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Obviously I am Kristen, I purchased a 2014 Scrambler 1000 two days ago and put 29.5" terminators on MSA M20s, also had to cut some fenders.
I plan on lifting, snorkeling, and adding exhaust. Any help with what kind of lift and exhaust? I want it loud so I was thinking HMF but I also like the sound of the Looney Tuned pipes.

Thanks in advance!:veryhappy:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Welcome to the site and congrats!!

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
SWEET RIDE, you will probably need new axles too....

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Welcome! Takes a pretty awesome girl to run a ride like that. The Looney Tuned pipe sounds great on the 850. Haven't heard it on the 1000. Hotseat has a great sounding slip on for the 1000 already and gives a 2-3hp gain at the wheels too.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, for me it's go big or go home! I've looked on YouTube for Looney Tuned on a 1000 and no one has it yet. That will probably be what I will go with though.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just bought me one. Do the 29.5 take away from the speed and power? Thought about going Outlaw2 with Catvos lift

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Honestly, when I had the stocks on it would pop a wheelie/come off the ground without trying. Once I put the 29.5" on the bike it still gets up don't get me wrong but it takes a little more effort. I still break loose if I punch it at 40+. No tires that I can think of will really take away power unless you get 32" or something. Then it might struggle but I doubt it. I had to cut about 1/4" off my back fenders to be able to fit 29.5" with no lift.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts