Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Set of Wheels and Tires off of a 2014 Scrambler 850 XP LE for Sale. 200 Miles on them. The little nipples on the tires just barely wore off. A little nick in one of the wheels. They come complete with Lug Nuts. They sell new for $1570.76. Will take $600.00 plus shipping.

·
Registered
434 Posts
:thinking: Good luck!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
FYI my local dealer sells LE take offs for $500 and standards for $400 (with tires). There is just not a market for stock wheels and tires due to everyone has them already. Yes there is a small market for the LE's. I have bought two sets myself. Your best bet is to sell the tires locally on craigslist, and try to sell the rims by themselves here or on ebay. Pictures help too.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I'd be willing to offer $350 for the Wheels, no tires

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you very much Rooskey for the info. I greatly appreciate it. I will take a different approach to selling these. Thanks again.

LS6rally: Thanks for the offer, but at this time I am not interested in separating the wheels and tires. If things change I will PM you. Thanks

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
^ thank you and good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Thank you very much Rooskey for the info. I greatly appreciate it. I will take a different approach to selling these. Thanks again.

LS6rally: Thanks for the offer, but at this time I am not interested in separating the wheels and tires. If things change I will PM you. Thanks
Just trying to help. I bet you can get a descent dollar for the LE wheels on ebay. Its a pain to do if your not on ebay already, but you will get your best money there. Make sure you have pictures.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Our dealership sells LE wheels and tire pull offs for $300 out the door

·
Registered
434 Posts
If I was offered $350 as was above, I would have packed them up and SOLD!

To me the best odds for making the most money on the wheels would be listing each one individually on Feebay. Sell them as replacements and not a set.
Fifty bucks for the tires and I'd be happy with that. OEM tires are crap.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Jeez, I sold mine for 150 with 0 miles on them off my scrambler. Ebay for sure

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You gave somebody a smoking deal! Good for you and them, but I was not interested in giving things away. They have sold recently sold.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Doubt they went for $600 if so somebody is walking funny:rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts