Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post on the site, I have been a member for some time but mostly soaking in knowledge. Just picked up a new 2014 Scrambler 850 LE today and thought there would be many looking for pics. I could not find to much online, so trying to help the cause. The blue is really something in person, pics just don't do it justice....Took it around the corner and it really gets on it!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Congrats! I loved the white and red when i first saw the XP Scrambler this past summer, but i went to the dealer this week to help my buddy pick up his RZR 570LE and saw this same VooDoo Blue. looks awesome, and i like the Scrammy's Wheels, like my XP wheels with a textured black finish.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just picked mine up yesterday afternoon. The blue is very cool looking. I am going to be adding some accessories and things to mine and would like to post the pics on the project. Can you tell me how to post pics please? Thanks

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Love the blue...congrats

·
Registered
1,775 Posts

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Awesome!! Congrats and thanks for the pics!! Beautiful machine.

Rather be riding, instead I'm using Tapatalk

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the quick responces!!

I can't wait for more aftermarket options to come around. I am a larger rider, but do not hit it all that hard....should I consider the Rick Cecco braces right away or is it more for the extreme riders?

·
Registered
16 Posts
The more I see these the more I want to go grab me one! A set of VooDoo blue No Limit wheels would set it apart!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I was so jealous when I seen the red and blue out this year over my white and black one. Machine looks great! Now go make it all sorts of shades of mud haha

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very good eye Bsutton!

If only I could play with them all day everyday, but unfortuently they don't pay for themeselves....ha ha

·
Registered
33 Posts
2014 Scrambler VOODOO Blue

20131106_121626.jpg

·
Registered
33 Posts
The wheels match the plastic better than it looks in the picture. They are no limits voodoo blue.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Nice ride, gotta love that blue it is sharp

·
Registered
33 Posts
Mega mayhem 29x9x14 all the way around. The offset looks a little wider.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts