Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just under $9100 plus I got the optional 4 year warranty ($899).
Abernathy in Union City, TN. 2014 clearance sale...

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Congrats. sounds like a good price ona great machine. Enjoy!

·
Registered
11 Posts
That's a lot better than I did, paid $9900 and no ext warranty! But loving the machine. No wonder my dealer seemed so happy,Lol!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Awesome deal, congrats on the new ride!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys.... now only need to go out and ride it. Need to go do the 50 miles, get the oil change and then off to Colorado for Labor day.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Awesome price....it is one heck of a fun machine! Not going the scrammy route, the only thing better would be a Sportsman 1000 LE w/fox shocks, but that is not out. (Yet)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Awesome price....it is one heck of a fun machine! Not going the scrammy route, the only thing better would be a Sportsman 1000 LE w/fox shocks, but that is not out. (Yet)
I have to ask, what made you trade the Scrambler 850 LE for the Scrambler 1000 and then trade that for the sportsman 850 LE all within about a year?

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Congrats!!! Nice looking machine the same one is sitting at my local dealership. Tempting but need to buy a house LOL

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have to ask, what made you trade the Scrambler 850 LE for the Scrambler 1000 and then trade that for the sportsman 850 LE all within about a year?

That my friend is the right question, nice to see someone remembers me...ha ha

Well it is not as bad as it sounds, a sudden family illness changed everything!! Decided it was best to sell my Sportsman and Scrambler 1000 for cash needed to get a new property and move. Once all was a done deal, I went with one all around quad to get me by for the time being. The year end clearance and same Fox shocks as the scrammy is what sold the Sporty LE with me.

Now I will be getting back into the 1000 game again, we will see what comes out mid-year. Besides I owe the Sherriff (AKA- Curbsmash) a trip out to hit the trails.:biggthumpup:

·
Registered
1,770 Posts

That my friend is the right question, nice to see someone remembers me...ha ha

Well it is not as bad as it sounds, a sudden family illness changed everything!! Decided it was best to sell my Sportsman and Scrambler 1000 for cash needed to get a new property and move. Once all was a done deal, I went with one all around quad to get me by for the time being. The year end clearance and same Fox shocks as the scrammy is what sold the Sporty LE with me.

Now I will be getting back into the 1000 game again, we will see what comes out mid-year. Besides I owe the Sherriff (AKA- Curbsmash) a trip out to hit the trails.:biggthumpup:
Nice, I could have sworn I saw the Scrambler 1000 on ebay...Haven't seen curb posting much lately, must be busy with the Scrambler.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts