Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings

I am looking for a variety of add one for my new quad, but very little says it fits the 2015 touring

Things like the rear cargo box. Wheel flares, a-arm guards

What can you guys do for the 2015 models at this time

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
259 Posts
I concur - Thor, you need to be way more specific than that. How about part numbers? Otcauctions, I do know that Ricochet makes A Arm guards that fit - I confirmed with them before ordering the armor kit. I too am looking for solutions for box/rack for the back end given the removable passenger seat. I was in contact today with http://www.atventure-accessories.com/ to see if their Bison Bumpers were developed yet to fit my 2015 1000, and they said they are not, but to keep checking back. It's just hard to get accessories that are right for these yet.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thor has made some updates to descriptions. I have ordered flares and full skid plates from him. I will tell you. Communication sucks. I was notified my product was shipping after I got it and when tou contact them asking for information you get limited responses, but you will get your product and it's very good stuff. I will continue to buy from him, but just not expect to hear anything from them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts