Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a running, 550 mile engine out of a 2015 Polaris Sportsman 570 that I am looking to sell. Ran amazingly, not a single issue with it. No leaks, cracks, or other damages.
It is located in Reno, Nevada.
Shipping available at buyers expense.
Also willing to deliver for an additional charge with half upfront.
$1,500 firm. Good deal compared to higher mileage ones on eBay.
Transmission is available as well. Similar condition. $500 plus shipping/delivery fees.
Pictures available on request.
Thank you
PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] IF INTERESTED

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Why are you selling the parts? What happened to the rest of the quad? Did you join the forum just to sell these parts? Got a photo of the engine with serial number and the frame VIN or the title?

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
SCAM, BE CAREFUL, FIRST POST.....

·
Premium Member
9,362 Posts
I'm calling ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lmao?? Scam?
I bought the quad with front end damage. Would have cost more to replace everything that had been damaged so I parted it out. I have a title with the quad.
Yes, I signed up just to make this post as I have been trying to sell for a while now and am expanding my advertising.
Here is my ebay page with almost every sportsman part from the quad along with other Yamaha parts.

Think before you speak next time

·
Premium Member
9,362 Posts
We were thinking before we spoke!! And it smelled like a scam!! An intelligent person and businessman would realize that and appreciate that!!!!!!!! We are a tight group here and look out for one another!! If you have a problem with that then pedal your parts some were else!!!

·
Premium Member
9,362 Posts
Lmao?? Scam?
I bought the quad with front end damage. Would have cost more to replace everything that had been damaged so I parted it out. I have a title with the quad.
Yes, I signed up just to make this post as I have been trying to sell for a while now and am expanding my advertising.
Here is my ebay page with almost every sportsman part from the quad along with other Yamaha parts.

Think before you speak next time

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
We were thinking before we spoke!! And it smelled like a scam!! An intelligent person and businessman would realize that and appreciate that!!!!!!!! We are a tight group here and look out for one another!! If you have a problem with that then pedal your parts some were else!!!
He provided proof of his sale of parts and you still need to bash him? Was that really necessary?

·
Premium Member
9,362 Posts
He provided proof of his sale of parts and you still need to bash him? Was that really necessary?
I think I stated the case that was being made and if you or him want to over react have at it. whats your exact beef???

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
With all the VIRUSES out I was afraid to click on his link ☠. I did check Ebay for a 2015 570 engine. There were some but none with 550 miles. Maybe OP can post pictures from Ebay here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Here is the main photo I have, I can only seem to do one at a time.
If you still think it's a scam or that my ebay page (full of good condition Sportsman parts) is a virus then I'm not sure what to tell you.
I understand it's always safe to be cautious online, but you would figure that an "intelligent" person and business man would ask questions instead of commenting "??????"..

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Sorry man, but with all the scams being perpetrated on the internet, caution is foremost - why are you asking for 1/2 upfront? That was the red flag. I have been surfing the internet almost since it's inception. In all that time I only bought something twice and got burned - first time was an Ebay purchase which I did eventually recover because I used a credit card and the CC issuer stepped up and went to bat for me - the second time was an Alibaba purchase, item purchased was received, but was damaged - seller advised me to return it for an exchange - Alibaba mediated and paid me a $7 refund on a $65 transaction and advised me that I could keep the item received - since Alibaba would not disclose the seller's contact info, I was stuck - needless to say, I have never purchased on Alibaba again and advise everyone I know not to purchase from Alibaba. Now my wife and daughter began purchasing from them - both have been burned more than once, but the shit they are buying (craft making supplies) is so cheap they just absorb the losses, complain in the feedback section and continue to buy. They liken it to buying a box of ammo and having one or two rounds per box that fail to fire.

You just presented the ad in a manner that raised the question.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Was just in the middle of writing a similar response. With all that’s going on in the world right now people are going to be ultra careful. I would say as a seller you can’t be thin skinned about people being carefull. Just back it up like you did. At the same time ^^^^ guys above were just looking out for each other. That’s a good thing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I asked for half up front for delivery only, would hate to drive say an hour or two to be nice and deliver just to get burned..
You can never be too careful both online and in person.

·
Premium Member
9,362 Posts
Yeah OP not trying to be to hard on you. Just felt that last part of your second post was aimed at us for being cautious. Hope you understand!! Good luck with the sale!!!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I'd probably be all over that engine if I needed a 570 Tyler. Somebody will want it eventually.
Was thinking same thing polman. It almost seemed too good to be true. Seen a a few guys on this site with blown motors looking for direction. Other ads on eBay have way more miles for same or more money.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts