Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to my local shop to bring my scrambler in for some repairs. (Rolled it over). While i was there i spoke to them again about how my handle bars wore through my paint and plastic pretty deep just from turning the handle bars. Theres a whole thread on this just below this. (They dont want to cover it under warranty but some shops are) .

Anyway i asked if they had any models built on the floor, they said yes so we went to go look at it and it was the 2015 model of the scrambler 1000. The only difference i saw was the gauge cluster wasnt all digital. The MPH was analog but with a small digital screen to the bottom right of it. Does anyone know of any other changes from 14-15.

As we looked at the four wheeler the worker turned the handle bars and what do you think happened? They rubbed on the tank plastic just as they have every other year. Polaris... Wake UP.

·
Registered
944 Posts
As we looked at the four wheeler the worker turned the handle bars and what do you think happened? They rubbed on the tank plastic just as they have every other year. Polaris... Wake UP.
Yea, that is stupid. It's also rude to customers as it would be an easy fix for Polaris. WTH !

They also need to put fully adjustable Foxies on them. Come on Popo !

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Wow, I can't believe they still haven't fixed it....that's just ridiculous.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
its weird because i have a 13 850 model. it was originally white, i swapped out the plastics for the voodoo blue plastics and noticed the steeting stem rubbed the plastic. the white plastic i had on it never rubbed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I took my 2014 Scrambler in with 5 miles on it and complained about the body rubbing. They added the riser, replaced the body, gave me the old one too, and had to have a custom brake line made up to accommodate the riser all at ZERO cost to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts