Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Just curious are y'all a Polaris dealer or just buying Polaris demo units to resale because this same bike in a 2015 on the showroom floor at Abernathy in union city is $6240 with warranty

·
Registered
231 Posts
Nope exact same bike 570 eps LE in Sunset Red. They sell 850 eps models for what your asking for that 570

·
Registered
231 Posts
I bought my 13 850 EPS LE there for $8570 out the door. I know what bike I saw I can't help dude is asking near MSRP for a DEMO

·
Registered
231 Posts
The MSRP is $7400 they sell them for $5900 and those are 15 brand new with warranty not DEMO bikes with supposedly no factory warranty in which I've never heard of if it's never been titled it's still considered new.

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
There's a big difference when dealerships that move 300 units a week compared to the ones that might sell 5 a week. They don't try to retire off one.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Read the post dude. I even said before y'all start saying that isn't the same bike. It was an example. For what your pricing 570's at a person can get a new 850 ESP from there for.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Maybe in his area of the US that's not a bad price. That Abernathys place does have some crazy deals though!!

$9,994 for the Sportsman 1000...

·
Registered
231 Posts
Obviously my friend your clueless unless you like paying more for DEMO units than brand new un RODE units. You can go there and buy a 2015 brand new out of the crate 850 xp with eps and they give a free 3yr yes 3yr warranty for $500 more than he's asking for a 570 DEMO.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Really so a white lighting ESP is the cheap one huh. And I'm clueless lol I posted an example that they beat MSRP by $1500-2000 on every bike. Now do you comprehend what an example is or Does it need further explanation. They also beat his scrambler 1000 LE price too theirs is $11594 brand new 0 miles with a 3yr warranty included.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I was there this morning the one on the floor was $6240. It could've been a 14 but I really don't think so. Hell is this dude selling 14's or 15's he didn't post yr hrs or miles. And your wrong till the end of the month 3yr warranty on all new Polaris ATV or Utv's

1 - 20 of 39 Posts