Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Then it was a 15. My God if dude charges this much for DEMO UNITS I'd hate to see the price of a brand new un-rode bike probably full MSRP. I've got to go back down there Saturday and pick up my RZR 1k from service I'll take a pic of it with me holding up the price tag but I'm sure it'll be I photoshopped it lol.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Thank you for contacting Abernathy's Cycle.
The best price we can offer you on the 2015 Sportsman® 570 SP EPS Sunset Red is $7,394.00.

Thats from the dealer you are talking about.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Let me guess you did the click on to get the Abernathy price lol. They do even better when you're down there. And even if you were right they still got his price bet to Hell brand new and a warranty for what he is asking for a DEMO with use and no warranty.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
There's a big difference when dealerships that move 300 units a week compared to the ones that might sell 5 a week. They don't try to retire off one.
The smallest dealer out of 5 local to me is the cheapest, always beats the big boys prices on new machines.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
There is no "rule" LOL

·
Registered
826 Posts
$8,499 List Price Brand New
- $300 Current Rebate
+ ???? Free 1 yr Warranty-(could be PRICELESS if stuff fails)
- $700 Average Dealer Discount
_______
$7,499 SALE PRICE BRAND NEW!

And you want $7,373 for a DEMO WITH NO WARRANTY? Where is the demo allowance discount? Where is the discount for no warranty?

:chairfall::chairfall::chairfall::chairfall:

·
Registered
231 Posts
$8,499 List Price Brand New
- $300 Current Rebate
+ ???? Free 1 yr Warranty-(could be PRICELESS if stuff fails)
- $700 Average Dealer Discount
_______
$7,499 SALE PRICE BRAND NEW!

And you want $7,373 for a DEMO WITH NO WARRANTY? Where is the demo allowance discount? Where is the discount for no warranty?

:chairfall::chairfall::chairfall::chairfall:
He wants you to pay extra for the DEMO bad thing is I was told Polaris reimburses the dealership for DEMO UNITS. I guess he's trying to get doubled paid lol.

·
Registered
860 Posts
This whole DEMO thing is BULSHIT... If the unit was never titled it comes with factory warranty.. This whole thing smells like bulshit....

·
Registered
231 Posts
yep.... every DEMO unit I have ever seen at dealerships for sale is discounted in a big way because who the Hell is gonna pay full price for a bike that's already got 20-30 hrs on it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Strange How when he got called out on his prices both bikes suddenly sold lol

·
Registered
860 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
He's a troll, I doubt he even works for the dealership....

·
Registered
301 Posts
The scrambler 1000 and the 570 were both used units. End of story

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
He's a troll, I doubt he even works for the dealership....
He does because I've got quotes from him before in the past. PM'd him on the 900 RZR and found out he's a salesman I've dealt with before. THAT being said better deals are found elsewhere....

21 - 39 of 39 Posts