Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, I am new here, so don't beat me up too bad. I have a new Sportsman 850 and I want to put a snorkel kit on it, everyone around me wants to charge $700.00 bucks to do it. I have found a kit on line for $200.00 but, I am pretty sure I can find the same parts for a lot cheaper at Lows or Home Depot.

my problem is, I don't know exactly what to get, or how people have done it in the past on the 850.

if someone could please help me or post some picks of how they did it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hi Larry,

Maybe someday I'll put a stealth on mine as a "Just In Case".

I've seen some snorkel jobs that looked pretty sketchy. I wouldn't trust them and they looked like shit.

$200.00 bucks ain't bad for a kit and I'm sure they would support you on the install. Take the plastics off and make a day of it. It would look neat AND be trust worthy.

But if hellbent on doing it yourself from ACE and Home Depot, Youtube would be your best resource.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
I have a triangle stealth kit, it has bellows or extensions for all vent lines, F/R dif/trans/crank case/coolant bottle.
As well as the 4 hoses for the cvt and airbox. The air box can be a pain, I plan to buy an air box off a highlifter model when available.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts