Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
S.ATV power steering, cecco frame braces and pinion cover are the only upgrades you'll see on this atv. polaris 2500winch. about 961miles, 76.5hours, tons of power. located around Chicago area. recalls were done at the dealer about 2 years ago. no trades, checks etc.. clean title.
PM me if interested...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
How much for that ride?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,352 Posts
The only thing we know is what they sell for new. You are say'n NADA is no good? You want more than NADA high book? $5872. Your addons don't mean a lot.
I own a 2015 850. Bought it new and know what I paid for it. I also know what a dealer would want for your bike, what a dealer would give you for your bike, you a dealer?
You ain't gonna sell it if you can't put a number on it. If the number is too high, you ain't gonna sell it either.

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
He's not a dealer, I can tell you that for sure. Private owner.

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I should have add "low" nada.value... and I know will never get money back for add ons. that's why I didn't put 2 many on it since it wasn't my primary ride. I bought this one for wife , but she's not in a hurry to ride it, or ride it all I should say... I used it occasionally thou... and to keep ya all calm , I don't want more for it, than it's worth...

p.m. checked.& sent back.

·
Premium Member
7,481 Posts
That's a nice wheeler!!! EPS, Polaris winch, and Cecco front n rear braces + opinion cover!!!!! One owner driven by a women. It'll go quick!!!

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's a nice wheeler!!! EPS, Polaris winch, and Cecco front n rear braces + opinion cover!!!!! One owner driven by a women. It'll go quick!!!
Well, let me fix it here, I'm second owner. first was a Bellracing2... user on here... I can clearly tell 100% adult ridden miles, 95% wisconsin trails/ highway miles... that should give buyer idea how/where/by whom it was used... also, I'm not in a hurry, if not sold , it's always good to have spare one... just posted it here in case someone will look for a good atv...

·
Premium Member
2,352 Posts
Thanks for the detail and the honest pricing. Where's that EASY BUTTON?

·
Registered
579 Posts
this is a good machine . spent most of its time in the garage . thats why i sold it . runs strong and its fast . just rode it again last fall and its been sitting pretty much since then too i believe . lol 3 yrs old and sat for 2 yrs and 11 months of that . lol

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
I too can vouch for this machine. Been well taken care of by both owners.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts