Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
White Lightning XP1000 eps with low hours and around 300 miles on it. Everything is in working order with no issues. Has a QSC clutch kit, aftermarket wheels/tires, winch with synthetic rope, grip and thumb throttle heater and title in hand. Asking $8500 OBO

Pictures available upon request

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will accept trade offers. Definitely have interest in a CanAm Renegade XXC 850 or 1000 or a new Raptor 700R/SE

·
Registered
19 Posts
Will accept trade offers. Definitely have interest in a CanAm Renegade XXC 850 or 1000 or a new Raptor 700R/SE
Where are you located in Pa? I'm in Pittsburgh and have a Black 2012 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 with EPS & less than 270 miles on it that I'd be willing to trade plus cash if your local to me? P.S. My quad has ITP's with brand new 28" Zillas, winch with synthetic rope and a rear rack bag.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Where are you located in Pa? I'm in Pittsburgh and have a 2012 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 with EPS & less than 270 miles on it that I'd be willing to trade plus cash if your local to me?

No thank you. I appreciate the offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 5 of 5 Posts