Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only the speedometer is not working. Everything else works.Has 13 hours and 90 miles. Throwing code 0 84 2. Has a superatv ezsteer kit. Just bought it like this. Swapped the speed sensor off another bike. Still doesn't work. Even threw this one on there and it worked on that bike. Other bike is a 2015 570. Can't help but feel like it's related to the superatv kit, tho power steering works great. Can I test it with a meter to see what's not working?
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Blue

Tire Automotive tire Hood Wheel Bicycle tire

·
Administrator
18,198 Posts
Why does it have a Supertrapp power steering kit on it? The 16 450 came from the factory with PS. What is the model number?

·
Administrator
18,198 Posts
DON'T take power to the speed sensor to power another device and note; the orange wire is the power wire - brown is ground and the green/red wire is the signal wire to the ECM. From what I can guess is the PS is powered by the ECM? That is disaster waiting to happen.

·
Registered
25 Posts

·
Administrator
18,198 Posts
OK - I see now that the grn/red wire is to control the output of the PSU, but why was the original PST replaced? Or do you have a model that did not originally have PS?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts