Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
10,993 Posts
Maybe I don't understand but what difference does it make if its in West TN or West Texas? And what difference if it has four seats or two?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe I don't understand but what difference does it make if its in West TN or West Texas? And what difference if it has four seats or two?
I would like to look at one in person if someone has one and would allow me. I’m in TN and West TX would be a pretty long drive. 2 seat vs. 4 seat probably doesn’t make a difference in reality. But I’m dealing with an issue on an XP4, so trying to compare apples to apples as much as possible.

·
10,993 Posts
Ok, I gotcha OP You might have to check on a dealership near you if you need to actually lay eyes on one. Or... post up on the RZR forum.
What kind of issue you dealing with. I service and repair a few RZR's and might be able to offer some assistance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It’s a long story, but that year and model had a recall that required the voltage regulator to be replaced. I need to look at one in person to verify some measurements in the area around the starter solenoid where the wiring harness for the regulator connects.

·
10,993 Posts
Yeah, I'm familiar with the RZR reg/rec failures on those machines. Not sure if this helps you but here's a video of the installation of the RMStator regulator relocation kit to get it put up front where it should have been located to start with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts