Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here thanks for forum ...

My 570 Sportsman has developed a problem in the eps unit. It has a constant medium pull to the right. It’s still drivable, but very annoying to deal with the steering tension on long rides.

It is definitely not tire pressure, alignment or wheel bearings, etc. As soon as I start the quad, the steering pulls right. I can bring it back to center, let go, and it cranks hard right ( parked, not moving ).
Any thoughts / cures ?
thx. M

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
7,493 Posts
Welcome.gif
to the forum
Cheers.gif

Your question has now been logged into the queue and the next available forum member will answer you shortly. You will be given more advice than you could hope for.

The real shortage in this country is common sense.

·
Registered
3 Posts
New member here thanks for forum ...

My 570 Sportsman has developed a problem in the eps unit. It has a constant medium pull to the right. It’s still drivable, but very annoying to deal with the steering tension on long rides.

It is definitely not tire pressure, alignment or wheel bearings, etc. As soon as I start the quad, the steering pulls right. I can bring it back to center, let go, and it cranks hard right ( parked, not moving ).
Any thoughts / cures ?
thx. M
May need to take it to the dealership and have them perform the procedure below:

Also, if you get a chance can you post a pic of your ECU (see below). Looking to see if it says Programmed SPMN 507-EPS or not.

Yoyote

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts