Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 40 of 340 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
How about a Polaris Accessories website that is as cross-referenced as some of the information y'all have assembled on this site? Please and Thanks if your are reading this Polaris.

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
Being a cheap bastid, I may be interested in a certified pre-owned program. As much as everyone complains about the 570s I see an opportunity for me to get one after that initial depreciation takes it's toll.

Flame suit engaged.
I love that idea. Bought my truck back in 07(an 04) GM optimum used. But the key is that the dealers must actually go over it.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
New Guy has got some good ideas !!!! :veryhappy:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Something that may be useful 10 years down the road or less if you REALLY beat on your machine. Paint the frame gray, white (yes, I agree white would NOT be easy on the eyes), or other color to contrast better than black. This will assist the owner in locating any cracks or other issues indicating the integrity of the frame is potentially compromised.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Sportsman ETX SP?

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
Put a "T" on the gear selector to help folks understand which transmission gear is recommended to haul their machine in a truck or trailer. Not everyone reads the manual...
Rather thsn idiot proof them, they could do a dvd to go along with the manual.

·
Registered
124 Posts
The strut front suspension has been a rock solid design for a long time if they hadn't taken the grease fittings out of it, they would last longer. But on that note, I like the thoughts of the 570 sp concept used more widespread. I.E. value line chassis with double a arm front suspension. Also wouldn't mind seeing a new/ affordable Trailblazer or smaller scrambler to fill the gap between the youth 90 and the Sportsman etx. Not everyone want the utility of a sportsman, and I for one am not going to turn a 12 or 13 yr old kid loose on an 850 scrambler. The other manufacturers offer smaller sport quads that don't break the bank. A diesel sportsman wouldn't be a bad thing either!

Other than that, I love my 400 and I see a lot of good in the current lineup.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Forget the paint, powdercoat. I agree on a lighter colour, like grey.
Yeah grey would be much better than white! Haha
Other than padding your post count, why are you making seperate posts for each idea?!?! Jesus

I would like to see a 60-ish 650cc twin in an xp chassis.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Forget the paint, powdercoat. I agree on a lighter colour, like grey.
Other than padding your post count, why are you making seperate posts for each idea?!?! Jesus

Is anyone else getting sick and tired of this guy and his smart ass comments!? ^^^^^
First of all nobody cares about post counts, second of all nobody cares what kind of bullshit you have to say. Go parent your own kids...

·
Registered
3,230 Posts

Is anyone else getting sick and tired of this guy and his smart ass comments!? ^^^^^
First of all nobody cares about post counts, second of all nobody cares what kind of bullshit you have to say. Go parent your own kids...

Why you mad?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Color options besides red and green for the X2 that has the dump box. I am a trail rider so what ever color would best hide the scratches would be good. If that isn't in the cards, go the other extreme and make it stand out with an Orange Madness or bright blue.

How about A 1000cc motor in the same machine I mentioned above ? LOL!

·
Registered
387 Posts
I would like a light weight more performance driven scrambler 1000 with fully adjustable fox shocks.

21 - 40 of 340 Posts