·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I did look into new because I thought the same thing but then I thought you'd need to go pretty deep to swamp it with snorkels and all. New you're looking at $25,000 plus tax, etc. This one has front windshield with wiper, rear windshield, heat option, and a few other things. Building a new one with those options is roughly $30,000 and I don't want to spend $30,000. Don't want to spend $20,000 either but it seems you need to unless you want something much older.

Thanks for the input. I still haven't ruled out buying new.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Thats a nice Ranger , !! I see your in the Ottawa Ontario area,
have you looked at Rockland Marine, Murray Motorsport, they usually have good prices, might be worth checking their used units online.
Also Blacks Corner Motorsport is a pretty big Polaris dealer but located in Carleton place.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I have looked everywhere in Ottawa and Quebec. I want something big enough to take my wife and son. I also own Constance Bay Rentals. We rent out seadoos. I need it lifted so I can put seadoos in and out of the water and want the bed so I can move moorings around, etc. It will be a work and play machine. I narrowed it down to the Ranger Highlifter edition. It's a hard one to find used anywhere.

I bought a 2004 700 Sportsman 13 years ago and I'm still riding it so I'm not afraid to buy used. I think the Ranger has what I'm looking for just wondering about reliability etc.

Thanks for the feedback.

·
Registered
285 Posts
It looks great, please don’t let me sway your decision. If it looks good with the plastic off, it’s probably good to go.
I’m just saying, even my bike washes up well.
I’d like to see you buy it, another mudder in the hole. Excellent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts