Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a 2018 Polaris Outlaw 110 for my sons birthday. The reason I bought it was so I could adjust the speed from 15 mph to 29 mph as he got more experienced at riding. I took it out for a spin and it went pretty fast. I looked under the seat for the jumper wire under the rubber boot next to the battery and there isn't one there. I called the dealer and they don't know anything about it. They looked at one in the showroom and could't find it either. I looked at the parts list for the 2018 and the jumper wire is shown for that model. Can anyone tell me where the jumper wire is at on the 2018s? There is no rubber boot anywhere under the seat. Did Polaris remove the speed limiter under the seat for the 18s? Mine has a throttle limiter. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought one yesterday. Reason decided on this model was the 15mph cut off jumper. After I mentioned it to the salesman. He told me that Polaris did away with it and went back to only a thumb throttle adjustment. They set it halfway and after a quick ride I think it will Work fine.

·
Registered
7,573 Posts
I taught my son that if he could read and understand what he read, he could do damn near anything. Graduated high school, joined the electrical union and now has his own construction business and has more money in the bank than I do. Damn kids - he may have to support my ass someday.

·
Registered
1 Posts
yeah it would be really great if one of the smart asses on here could interpret the manual and then it explain it to us morons.

·
Registered
1 Posts
yeah it would be really great if one of the smart asses on here could interpret the manual and then it explain it to us morons.
Don't those brand new machines come with an owner's manual?
Hey there. I just wanted to comment. I bought a 2020 outlaw 110 for my little boy too. I talked to the La power sport about the same thing. The 2020 dont have that under the seat eather. U simply controle the speed screw on the throttle box. I just took mine all the way out. But if u want a little more out of it, i had power sports look up aftermarket parts for my model. There wasn't many for my model. But the 2 they found for me did catch my eye. They said if i want to step up a little bit to try out a air/fuel plug and play tuner. It alows to dump (map) more fuel and maps better air flow. More air and fuel going n more power. But with more going in it, it has to have better exit flow. (Exhaust) U dont have to have an aftermarket exhaust, but for even a little more power, go for it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts