Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I have an engine branded sportsman 1000, 2018. The engine is not getting accelerated after a half hour of work, and also starts to cough. Engine cuts gas and won't accelerate And it doesn’t show any error light or sign. I checked all cables and sockets but there is no problem at all. Would that be related to the fuel pump? I asked the price of the fuel pump and they quoted a price of 500 dollars.

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
13,338 Posts
Need 58 psi at the fuel rail, check it here #3

Font Line Electronic device Technology Screenshot

·
Registered
695 Posts
Hello. I have an engine branded sportsman 1000, 2018. The engine is not getting accelerated after a half hour of work, and also starts to cough. Engine cuts gas and won't accelerate And it doesn’t show any error light or sign. I checked all cables and sockets but there is no problem at all. Would that be related to the fuel pump? I asked the price of the fuel pump and they quoted a price of 500 dollars.
This is a good pump and great support. Lifetime warranty. I installed one on my 2018 1000xp, worked great. Installed one on my 2022 1000xp.

Way better than the polaris pump and $400 less.

D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Sorry forgot the link!!

D
Thank you sooo much my friend. İ love you. Hello from turkey :))) i send you baklava and lokum turkish delight :))

·
Registered
695 Posts

This one is the same pump only the entire assembly. $100 more but a really simple swap for original. I went cheaper and installed the pump and regulator in the original assembly.

Thanks for the kind words. I had baclava one time. It must have been Americanized. Never heard of lokum.

D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

This one is the same pump only the entire assembly. $100 more but a really simple swap for original. I went cheaper and installed the pump and regulator in the original assembly.

Thanks for the kind words. I had baclava one time. It must have been Americanized. Never heard of lokum.

D
[/ALINTI]
Topluluk Doğrulandı küçültme
I will do so too. Hopefully the problem is in the pump. No need for the whole pump.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts