Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I purchased my 570 EPS in Aug of 2019 in northern Michigan. I also purchased the extended warranty for 5 years due to my research on various Polaris issues. Dealer gave me a good deal and I got the rebate. I recently installed the 3500lb winch. Took me a while but they have things pretty well laid out on the 570 and in the instructions. Battery is a bit of a challenge to work with. I didnt realize until after the fact that the warranty on the winch is only valid if a dealer installs it. Ooops. I did take it in to the dealer last month for first oil change and to check out my installation. All was well. I will change my own oil in the future. I use my 570 to haul my SeaDoo in and out of the water and got the winch with remote to help make it easier. Hopefully will get to try it out in the spring. Regardless of all the issues I continue to read about I like it and have a good dealer.
IMG_2317 (1).jpg

·
Registered
2017 Sportsman 850SP
528 Posts
Every machine has it’s issues. The 570’s are solid though, I don’t care what anyone says. And if you sell as many machines as Polaris, your bound to run into some problems now and then.

·
Registered
111 Posts
How is their service department?

I was going to buy my 18 570 in Gaylord at Extreme in January of 18 but all of of their quads were in a warehouse and they didn't seem too interested in getting one out. I keep the quad at my folks place outside of Gaylord.

This summer I tried to get mine into Extreme for a valve adjustment and they weren't taking on any service work. They said they'd put me on a waiting list and call, that never happened. Tried again in September and October... Still nothing. So I hauled it back to Ann Arbor to the dealer I bought it from.

It would be pretty swell to have a place up there that will work on it.

·
Premium Member
2015 Sportsman XP 1000 LE Touring
195 Posts

I was going to buy my 18 570 in Gaylord at Extreme in January of 18 but all of of their quads were in a warehouse and they didn't seem too interested in getting one out. I keep the quad at my folks place outside of Gaylord.

This summer I tried to get mine into Extreme for a valve adjustment and they weren't taking on any service work. They said they'd put me on a waiting list and call, that never happened. Tried again in September and October... Still nothing. So I hauled it back to Ann Arbor to the dealer I bought it from.

You could stop a little earlier on 23 south at C&C motorsports in Brighton Mi....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Hi Matty,
I have a Stihl chain saw and I was impressed how they serviced it. I know its on a much smaller scale but I did talk with the service people before I bought my 570. They seemed to do a good job on my first visit. They do a lot of John Deer sales and service with the farmers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts