Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, new to the whole atv thing, and not to beat a dead horse but I'm trying to wrap my head around the offsets. Now I got a good deal on some ITP terracross R/T tires, 26x8-14 and 26x10-14 sized. This keeping the stock width of the tires, just increasing the tire height and rim size. I've seen the videos on how to measure the offset, but I can't get to my quad in storage due to the virus pandemic. But also because of this, there's some wicked deals on atv rims currently, could someone help me out? I've seen people say 4+3, 6+1, 5+2, would just like clarification. Wouldn't mind if they stuck a little further out then stock, just not enough to spray me with mud. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
9,428 Posts
So you'll want a 4+3 offset rims with 4-156 bolt pattern.

·
Premium Member
9,428 Posts
yes they stick out about an inch further then stock which is a good thing IMO. that offset is for the front and rear as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ended up ordering MSA M33 Clutch wheels in a 14x7 4+3 offset. Now I've heard ill now need lug nuts, what size/tpi should I be looking for? Thanks

·
Premium Member
9,428 Posts
3/8-24

·
Registered
277 Posts
Ended up ordering MSA M33 Clutch wheels in a 14x7 4+3 offset. Now I've heard ill now need lug nuts, what size/tpi should I be looking for? Thanks
A buddy of mine ordered the same wheels for his new Polaris 450 and we'll work on it right after we finished installing the trailer hitch and retrax bed cover on his truck. Lug nuts are on the way but he's not decided yet for a set of tires to replace the current Zillas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts