Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 ranger that has lost front wheel drive. since I have lifted it there is no warranty apparently. So here’s where I am at.
jacked up and had all 4 wheels off the ground. Put in 4wheel drive/ awd with the rear tires spinning the front drive shaft is spinning and the front wheels engaged for about half a second then stopped. I have 13+ volts at the plug and all the way down to the wires going into the diff. So at this point I would assume if I have voltage and the rear wheels are spinning the fronts should kick in. Is that correct? I have a manual on order but it’s still a week or so away. Any help would be great.

·
Premium Member
3,939 Posts
Yes if the rears are spinning, the fronts should engage. So if you have voltage going into the front diff, but the front wheels don't engage, it's time to pull the front diff and find out what went wrong.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any good after market diffs out there. Talked to super ATVs there’s won’t fit a 19

·
Premium Member
3,939 Posts
Unless the case is broken you will probably be better to rebuild what you have. Otherwise, try powersportsnation.com for a used one. They might have something that will fit the 2019.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts