Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Well, in all fairness OP, a lot of stuff is shut down right now and maybe them too??
It may not be easy but it can be made to work.
Yeah you are right, I was kinda thinking that too. I will give them the benifit of the doubt for now.

Check out this beaut!! You are the man! (Or the woman, I guess I don't really know lol)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

1. Well, in all fairness OP, a lot of stuff is shut down right now and maybe them too??
    It may not be easy but it can be made to work.
  2. Whoa!! Big difference!
    I knew there'd be some size difference but had no idea of that much. (y)
  3. That's why I was so frustrated because it was not even close to working haha! Thanks again for your help, I even called my polaris dealer on Tuesday and they told me there was only one style battery for it so I will have to inform them too lol

·
Registered
16 Polaris Scrambler
5 Posts
Are you planning on moving your radiator up if you are there are kits to mount your battery in radiator stock position

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Are you planning on moving your radiator up if you are there are kits to mount your battery in radiator stock position
I don't think I will unless I have overheating issues. That would definitely help my issue though no doubt lol. If I could find some heat rated tape for the hoses I could get this thing done and post some pics but I'm having tough times.. the smaller battery is about 3/8" wider so now the battery doesn't fit down inside the frame and sits up about 1" now so hopefully I will still have enough room :rolleyes:

·
10,303 Posts
I don't think I will unless I have overheating issues. That would definitely help my issue though no doubt lol. If I could find some heat rated tape for the hoses I could get this thing done and post some pics but I'm having tough times.. the smaller battery is about 3/8" wider so now the battery doesn't fit down inside the frame and sits up about 1" now so hopefully I will still have enough room :rolleyes:
Ah Ha again! I wondered what the purpose of the battery spacer #10 was. It sits down in the frame to support the smaller wider battery.

5438228SPACER, BATTERY

21 - 27 of 27 Posts