Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I purchased my 570 last August. Im curious about the fit of the side panel to the seat. See attached. It almost looks like i have the wrong parts installed?
IMG_1121.jpg

·
9,867 Posts
Looks to me like the seat isn't correctly hooked into the front tabs. Pull the seat off and make sure the body panels are properly fitted in place and then that the seat is installed correctly with the tabs in front by the tank inserted into the holes in the seat pan. You have to install the seat front on the tabs first and then lower the rear into place in the latch grommets. Also check that you don't have any of the rubber pads missing on the seat bottom.
It should fit better than that.

·
Premium Member
8,214 Posts
brother its another Polaris "THANG"!!!!!!!!! no worries it just is, and there aint notin to worry about. if youre OCD this machine and/or Polaris will either be the cure or the increase in nervous twitches. I had to get over some of my "perfectness" expectations as I was fusing over a lot of deficiencies.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Looks to me like the seat isn't correctly hooked into the front tabs. Pull the seat off and make sure the body panels are properly fitted in place and then that the seat is installed correctly with the tabs in front by the tank inserted into the holes in the seat pan. You have to install the seat on the tabs first and then lower the rear into place in the latch grommets. Also check that you don't have any of the rubber pads missing on the seat bottom.
Gotta be seat front tabs!

·
Premium Member
8,214 Posts
oh oh hold on a sec its worse then I thought. I just looked and saw the seat to front clip. didn't realize it was the side panel and heat panel. yeah something popped out of its grove and is misaligned.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks to me like the seat isn't correctly hooked into the front tabs. Pull the seat off and make sure the body panels are properly fitted in place and then that the seat is installed correctly with the tabs in front by the tank inserted into the holes in the seat pan. You have to install the seat front on the tabs first and then lower the rear into place in the latch grommets. Also check that you don't have any of the rubber pads missing on the seat bottom.
Thanks polman500. I believe the seat is engaged to the tabs. I will double check it.

·
Registered
938 Posts
We all have these moments but you know this is going to be one of those “duhhh”:unsure: moments. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
8,214 Posts
looks brand new
My 19 570 fits a little better but the other side fits near perfect
View attachment 137793

so my original response is to this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!! that's just a Polaris THANG, LOL!! that left side panel is notorious for being misaligned after some seat time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We all have these moments but you know this is going to be one of those “duhhh”:unsure: moments. Good luck!
I did have the seat on and off several times. With the quarantine I wont be able to check it untll 13apr since the 570 is at my cottage in northern michigan.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have the EXACT same issue I'm going to install quad logic's quick release tab kit so panels can come off in two seconds and see if I cant align it better when I install the kit it might work for you as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts