Purchased my sportsman brand new about a year ago. About an hour into my ride yesterday overheating light came on and engine light and quad just shut off. Let it cool down for a while since I was in the middle of nowhere. Stated it up and continued home. It overheated another 3 times before making it home. Seems early to be having overheating problems. No clue what it could be from. Coolant is full. Only thing I can see if the air filter is covered in dust, but seems odd that would cause this issue. Any suggestions would help.