Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so just wanting advice. I had my dealership see if they could order the Rear Center Tail light for my 2019 sportsman 850 base model. I have seen and heard that you should be able to order the Center brake light that came on the special edition 1000 xp sportsman, but the Dealership said that they did not recommend installing this on my Sportsman. Is there an issue with that light. the Sportsman has the wiring harness installed for plug and play for this light. Anybody know why they wouldn't sell it or a better place for me to get one or a real good reason why not to install this light. Thanks

·
Registered
80 Posts
You can install without any issues. Order the light from Babbitts or any other place that sells OEM if your dealer doesn’t want to sell it to you. Simple install, no issues.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool thanks. I just didn't want to buy it and then have electrical issues or the exhaust melting it or something. I guess Polaris doesn't want to make money because everyone I know wants that rear center brake light.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool thanks. I just didn't want to buy it and then have electrical issues or the exhaust melting it or something. I guess Polaris doesn't want to make money because everyone I know wants that rear center brake light.

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
I have this installed this on my 2019 850 SP and it is plug-and-play no problems

1 - 5 of 5 Posts