Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I started the build on my 2019 850. Parts have started to show up and so far I have the 2” Highlifter kit installed and Polaris #3500 winch. Tires showed up yesterday but no rims yet. Exhaust will be next. I will keep updating as parts roll in and she begins to take shape.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
I like the workbench!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I whipped it together on a whim when I decided it would be nice to be able to sit and work on suspension. $75 all in

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Exhaust showed up today. Went with the GSE slip on and the GSE air filter. Sounds great! I Perfer a baffle exhaust vs a packed exhaust (Big Gun) because it never needs replacement. Plus it doesn’t have that loud snap and pop the big gun exhaust have. Some prefer that but not me.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I haven’t gotten it off the lift yet to give it a test ride. I’m still waiting on lug nuts for the new rims and tires. Chaparral sent the wrong size.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well most of the Factory aftermarket parts showed up today. The front and rear bumpers, fender flares, hand/thumb warmers, hand guards and A-Arm guards. The A-Arm guards were the wrong fit (for straight control arms not curved) everything else fit perfectly. Still waiting on lug nuts (wrong ones shipped) to get the wheels mounted and she should be done. Of course a rigid led light bar. The ones on there now are cheap ones I had laying around just to see how they looked on it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,354 Posts
Looking good.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I ran into the same problem with the a arm guards. I ordered from Rocky Mountain some pure Polaris guards that they said would fit, but they were for straight arms.

I ended up finding some really nice ones from body armor, FYI. Cool guy to deal with too. I called him to verify They were the right ones before ordering. They are very beefy and fit nice. Kind of a pain to install though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
416 Posts
Well most of the Factory aftermarket parts showed up today. The front and rear bumpers, fender flares, hand/thumb warmers, hand guards and A-Arm guards. The A-Arm guards were the wrong fit (for straight control arms not curved) everything else fit perfectly. Still waiting on lug nuts (wrong ones shipped) to get the wheels mounted and she should be done. Of course a rigid led light bar. The ones on there now are cheap ones I had laying around just to see how they looked on it.
Those fender flare are sweet!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well got her out for a few hours on the lake up north. 20+ inches of snow and she never even got close to getting stuck. I have a video on YouTube of her going through the snow.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts