Polaris ATV Forum banner
121 - 133 of 133 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Hello!

I found the forum and your post about sending the service manual on google. I signed up!

Broke the trans input shaft and before i split the case i want to have the manual. Especially when going back together for TQ specs ETC. Any and all help is appreciated. I already have the trans out just waiting to split and hoping partzilla has everything i need in stock. I attempted to send email through PM but it didnt let me since i am newbie

· Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
16,248 Posts
Hello!

I found the forum and your post about sending the service manual on google. I signed up!

Broke the trans input shaft and before i split the case i want to have the manual. Especially when going back together for TQ specs ETC. Any and all help is appreciated. I already have the trans out just waiting to split and hoping partzilla has everything i need in stock. I attempted to send email through PM but it didnt let me since i am newbie
Welcome to the forum.
From the official Forum greeter, beware the imitators.

· Administrator
20,088 Posts
Hello!

Manual requested sent to your registration email address

· Registered
222 Posts
Don't have the 19 revision - sent the 2018 publication 9928503 which is updated to 9930994 - the new version covers 2018 thru 2020 - the only difference is the older manual does not have the specs published which are virtually the same except for minor differences - I will get the 2020 revision and replace the 2018 version, but it takes quite a while to convert the hard copy to PDF.
I would like a copy please. Will pm you.

· Premium Member
16,248 Posts
Reactions: WillB

· Premium Member
16,248 Posts

· Premium Member
16,248 Posts
Can you email me a copy of the 2018 850/1000 service manual ?
I am having TPS issues and after the dealer not being able to fix it I am thinking it is a wiring issue and I would like to use the manual for reference.
Thanks
Welcome to the forum

121 - 133 of 133 Posts