Polaris ATV Forum banner

2019 Sportsman SP 850 OEM Worklight add-on

7K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  brconk21 
#1 ·
So I recently installed a OEM LED center work light and switch (Its typically a factory installed option for the hunter edition). Very easy install by the way, and it looks pretty good. It installs where the LED 3rd brake light would go if you are in the know. Anyway, my question is I thought it would act as a work light with the switch on the pod (on/off) but also be a brake light when needed. No brake light though. Wiring appears to support both. Can anyone 100% verify that it is a work light only? Thinking im missing something but can't find anything on the topic.

Thanks.

#2 ·
Can you please post up a picture of it?

#6 ·
Electrical problems please help

So I have a 05 Polaris sportsman 500 and I need help. I was wondering if anybody has done a up graded battery regulator and a bigger stator on theses. When we get to Ridding at night with the music on light bars on and the extra lights like rock lights and whip lights the battery starts flashing when you come to a stop. Not sure what to do. Thanks in advanced

#7 ·
Ronnie 456 as explained to me by another member whose name I cannot remember:
To post a photo that is on your computer: click on reply to thread and scroll down to where it says manage attachments. Click on that and another window will open. click choose file and find the photo you want on your computer. Once you find it you can double click it and you will return to that choose file window. There should be a file name next to the top Choose File. Click upload and the file will be added to your post. I usually then go to preview post to see where it ends up and you can change or finish your narrative from there and submit the post.

Open the PDF document, click on 'file', scroll down and hover over 'save as other', when the sub-routine box opens, scroll down and hover over 'image', when the sub-routine box opens select 'png' - save with whatever name and to whatever location you desire. Once converted and saved, drag and drop to the file upload area

#8 ·
This is what the same light looks like as a tail/brake light.

I added the 2 LED White Work Lights under the tail lights.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.