Polaris ATV Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I purchased the box on March 19 and still have not received it yet :(. I think covid is really making a mess of international shipping or they lost it somewhere. Just says on route to Canada since April

·
Registered
2019 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 Highlifter Edition
52 Posts
I purchased a box from them on May 1st and it arrived yesterday. I haven't had a chance to open it up and put it on the quad yet but I got an email from them a day or 2 after I purchased the box telling me that all packages that were being sent internationally had to wait till May 16th because the shipping service would not accept shipments going out of Russia. Good luck.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I purchased a box from them on May 1st and it arrived yesterday. I haven't had a chance to open it up and put it on the quad yet but I got an email from them a day or 2 after I purchased the box telling me that all packages that were being sent internationally had to wait till May 16th because the shipping service would not accept shipments going out of Russia. Good luck.
You can Send me a photo via email after installation.

·
Registered
595 Posts
how do thee passengers feel about the tesseract?
Appears their arms and elbows would be cramped.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I have had it on for over a year and it doesn't get in the way. It's quite comfortable and tons of space. They recently updated the design to have an extra lock and ride peg so its a little more stable now too. I had to add handwarmers on by using the pad style and used tennis racquet wrap over it but other than that, works awesome!

·
Registered
595 Posts
@Smitty090
the box doesn't have hand warmers, correct?
So you added handwarmers to the OEM triangle grips?

·
Registered
595 Posts
ordered last night.
$300 for the box.
Skipping the fuel tanks for now. Never get below half tank even when I hammer for 60 miles.

·
Registered
158 Posts
ordered last night.
$300 for the box.
Skipping the fuel tanks for now. Never get below half tank even when I hammer for 60 miles.
I have the one for the High Lifter. Great quality. The gas cans are excellent quality at half the price of the rotopax and tesseracts are roto molded too. The rubber gasket for the neck is damn near overkill.

Sent from my SM-A715W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
595 Posts
If we start doing longer trips, i will order two cans.
They shipped quickly, will see how long it takes to get here.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts