Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just under two months ago I purchased a 2020 Sportsman 850 trail edition, about 2 weeks after babying the machine and ensuring that I followed the proper break in period it began to overheat with in minutes of turning the bike on. I call up my local dealer whom I purchased the machine from and they said bring it on in. Just shy of 3 weeks later and being told oh It'll be ready today...... oh it'll be ready today...... i promise you'll have it for this weekend......... I'm sure you catch the drift. I came to find out that it was a sheared bearing/shaft assembly in my water pump. Fortunately I finally got my machine back in one piece and the bumpers that I ordered when buying the quad have finally arrived from Polaris(they do look pretty sweet). Unfortunately after going for a ride today the machine starting to overheat again and I was stranded on the trial once again, luckily this time it was only caused by a airlock that the "mechanics" failed to remove. Here's hoping that my machine does not over heat tommorow again and leave me stranded. Moral of the story find good Mechanics and if your bike overheats just bring it in for warranty.

·
Premium Member
9,326 Posts
SUX!!!!!!! Here's to happy trails 🍻 !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts