41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #41

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
heck yeah we do . i was supposed to work all weekend long starting turkey day for 16 hrs a day ....... just got cancelled 30 min ago !!!! now i only get 1 , 8 hr shift turkey day . so im looking to ride if the weather holds up .
I would be up for it, but I am booked up for the weekend. I am available most any other time though.

·
Registered
583 Posts
lmk when you want to get out . sat and sun only for me until jan 1st . then i get my next allowance of vac days

·
Registered
583 Posts
are most of the h-m trails dirt with some rocks , or are the other trails more rocks than dirt ? the pinacle creek trail looks fun on a bike , but it it got muddy it would be miserable . when you buy the sticker it said it goes on the helmet . can you drive anything with the 1 sticker , or is there a mc sticker , atv sticker , utv sticker ???

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #46

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Tom The Terrible, do you know this guy? Reminds me of a 4 wheeler I saw awhile back. Hopefully the trails are a little safer than this.

·
Premium Member
1,240 Posts
yeah - been there, done that ... do you have an access to these old SOcial groups /? Looks like with the page upgrade they delete this option to chat ...
BTW what's going on around ATV's ? BB got new ATV, you working on yours carb.. ? getting ready for some ridin' ?

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
TTT, looks like you're right, can't seem to find that Social setting. Well, that sucks!!! No ride in the very near future but I wouldn't mind hitting The Cliffs one day here soon. As soon as I get this carb set up and put back in order, maybe we can hit The Cliffs. Maybe even The Badlands too.

·
Premium Member
1,240 Posts
TTT, looks like you're right, can't seem to find that Social setting. Well, that sucks!!! No ride in the very near future but I wouldn't mind hitting The Cliffs one day here soon. As soon as I get this carb set up and put back in order, maybe we can hit The Cliffs. Maybe even The Badlands too.
I know I'll have less work 12.23.2019 - 01.07.2020 ... one of our costumers will be closed for inventory etc. You just took cliffs out of my head, I just been thinking how does #1 look like 😖/ I would like to check it out when ground freeze , maybe with some snow , anything but stay off that clay o_O ... now I'm back on my weekends schedule - I stay with kids Saturday and Sunday all day long, so weekends I'm out, but keep me posted...

·
Registered
583 Posts
yeah - been there, done that ... do you have an access to these old SOcial groups /? Looks like with the page upgrade they delete this option to chat ...
BTW what's going on around ATV's ? BB got new ATV, you working on yours carb.. ? getting ready for some ridin' ?

i cant find the old chats either . im ready to ride . trying to get out to bong for some "adjustment " runs , and to break her in before i meet up with tom the terrible and the 1k death machine !!!! time to show the yung buck some new tricks !!!! he'll be doonski fasho !!!!

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Yeah, me too. Thought that you were down to one, the 1000. Did the sale not work out?

·
Registered
583 Posts
fierd up all the machines yesterday ..... well tried to !

king quad ...... ripped it around the yard , tore the crap out of the mushy grass , got yelled at .
rmx ..... fired right up , and ran great , a little lean this time of year , got some popping on decel ...

klr ..... carb is plugged already ! only idles on full choke , and wont rev at all . guess its time to get the klx 650 needle and jet kit coming :) more powa !!!!!!

steve-o , better fire that klr up frequently over the winter . mines only been sitting for 2 months and its plugged up !!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Thanks Ben. Mine is in the heated shop for the winter. I added SeaFoam to the tank when I parked it last but I will fire it up at least once a month until it gets warm enough to ride.

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
You can’t sell them all...... You need to have at least 1 to ride!

41 - 60 of 73 Posts