Polaris ATV Forum banner
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
7,536 Posts
Almost beginning to sound like the ATV that hit the tree at 40 mph post, Crickets when pictures were asked for!

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
7,536 Posts
What He Said.gif
so would the other 837,218 members

Reactions: yooper265

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Late response, I'm sorry- but yes! I'll send pictures. Thanks for reminding me. Polaris and USAA stood up and got us a new 2021 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000. This one has its issues too, though. It makes a really bad grinding noise over 15-30 MPH. Thanks for reminding me!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
AAAAAND, bad news. Apparently my mom signed a waiver from Polaris that stated we can't discuss it. I don't get why, but they did that. Sorry folks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Well it was a good story anyway.
not a story, it happened in my upper meadow. i have 85 acres so just imagine how bad it could've been. USAA is doing an investigation so im sorry i cant send photos, maybe if I get clearance from polaris because I'm unsure if I can post anything else except for this without getting attacked by polaris.

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
Well 3 months ago you were under no obligation that prevented you from showing pictures even though many asked for them. And contacting Dealership for vin was an impossibility and you never explained why you had no copy of vin! I don’t know, but you have to admit that’s a funny reality of circumstances. Like I said, I don’t know, but I guess glad it worked out for you. Everything is a story.

Story: an account of imaginary or real people and events told for entertainment.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Well 3 months ago you were under no obligation that prevented you from showing pictures even though many asked for them. And contacting Dealership for vin was an impossibility and you never explained why you had no copy of vin! I don’t know, but you have to admit that’s a funny reality of circumstances. Like I said, I don’t know, but I guess glad it worked out for you. Everything is a story.

Story: an account of imaginary or real people and events told for entertainment.
i never said that i had no copy of the VIN. we lost it since we just moved and we're unpacking stuff? we can't call the dealership without cell service up where i am. stop comparing your perfect little "storybrain" to me and the 13k my parents lost.

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
No cell service but you keep posting!

-“i never said that i had no copy of the VIN”

And then:

-“we lost it since we just moved and we're unpacking stuff”.
Ok, which one is it then?
It’s not just me, everyone so far has questions about your story. It may be true, but the way YOU’VE framed it has everyone scratching their heads. Don’t blame me if you don’t know the definition of the word story!

·
Premium Member
2017 Sportsman 850SP
1,885 Posts
No cell service but you keep posting!

-“i never said that i had no copy of the VIN”

And then:

-“we lost it since we just moved and we're unpacking stuff”.
Ok, which one is it then?
It’s not just me, everyone so far has questions about your story. It may be true, but the way YOU’VE framed it has everyone scratching their heads. Don’t blame me if you don’t know the definition of the word story!
Apparently no internet either... took him 3 months to post that he would provide pictures, but wait, he can't...

Reactions: Sprotsman
21 - 40 of 55 Posts