Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone new here i have a few questions about my 2020 sportsman 570 thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
1,641 Posts
???

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brother wrecked the front end after a long night out riding and my fan will not work it almost feels as if something is keeping it from spinning whats my best option? Try to fix it or just go ahead and buy a new one... only reason I ask i work a full time job and don't really have any after work free time

·
Premium Member
9,943 Posts
Make your brother pay to have it fixed!
Although you are correct Sprotsman I'm going to go out on a limb and ASSUME Ds bro ain't going to aunty up cause if he had it he'd be riding his own wheeler not Ds!!

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Although you are correct Sprotsman I'm going to go out on a limb and ASSUME Ds bro ain't going to aunty up cause if he had it he'd be riding his own wheeler not Ds!!
That’s just my knee-jerk reaction! I’ve got 5 brothers, and I and they never hesitate to call each other out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah 2 brothers both broke so it will come out of my pocket if I want to keep riding

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Yeah I was half kidding. Brothers breaking stuff I’m experienced with:sneaky:. Your just gonna have to see what’s broke. It’s a 2020 and worth fixing!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts