Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, can anyone help me find the low beam headlight adjustment screws? I don’t see any videos on YouTube and my manual only shows the stock 570’s spot. I don’t even know if it’s a t-25 or Phillips. I don’t see anything obvious in the wheel well around the pod although I can move the position by hand so it does move. I tried going through the storage rack once open through a rubber seal I pulled out no dice either. Any help is appreciated!

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
7,492 Posts
Welcome.gif
to the forum
Cheers.gif

Your question has now been logged into the queue and the next available forum member will answer you shortly. You will be given more advice than you could hope for.

·
Premium Member
2017 Sportsman 850SP
1,865 Posts
Centre top of the headlight. Screw with a spring around it. That is used to adjust the angle up or down.

Reactions: Daishi

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
7,492 Posts
Center top of the headlight. Screw with a spring around it. That is used to adjust the angle up or down.

·
Premium Member
2017 Sportsman 850SP
1,865 Posts
I know how to adjust the high beam. This is the low beam, the headlights on the front bumper.
What I said before. The centre pod light is adjusted with the screw knob on the left side.

The low beams, as you requested, are adjusted with the centre top mounting screw that has a spring around it. Don’t know how to better explain that.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What I said before. The centre pod light is adjusted with the screw knob on the left side.

The low beams, as you requested, are adjusted with the centre top mounting screw that has a spring around it. Don’t know how to better explain that.

I understand this adjusts the high beam I did that. I’m trying to adjust the front two lights that only adjusts the high beam. I was told it was in the front storage part. But can’t seem to find it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey, can anyone help me find the low beam headlight adjustment screws? I don’t see any videos on YouTube and my manual only shows the stock 570’s spot. I don’t even know if it’s a t-25 or Phillips. I don’t see anything obvious in the wheel well around the pod although I can move the position by hand so it does move. I tried going through the storage rack once open through a rubber seal I pulled out no dice either. Any help is appreciated!
so the user manual is wrong. On my 2021 570 the adjuster screw is accessed under the tool box threw the top black plug . Remove that and the adjustment screw is a T25. There’s not much adjustment to get them lower. Mine shine way to high.

hope that helps

1 - 12 of 12 Posts