Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When is Polaris dropping the 2021 line-up??? I was hoping it was tonight. I keep checking their website and nada.

Reactions: RoyR80

·
Registered
575 Posts
I used to get excited for it every year hoping for new touring models, or some improved drivetrain upgrades that include replacing u-joints with CV's, but they just the stay the same. If your a rzr guy there is great new stuff every year, but the ATV line up has been pretty stagnant for a while now. The 850 touring is basically the same machine it was 10 years ago.

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sean this is very true!! The Polaris world is driven by the SxS.

Mike good to know, thanks! Seems like every year the new line-up reveal gets pushed back later and later.

·
Registered
29 Posts
August 11 2021. Hope they refresh the value line and all 2 ups.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Finally - the 450/570 got a refresh, Excellent job!

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha I just saw that after I built the $39k RZR I want, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
  • More Powerful Battery – A larger, more powerful battery delivers 78 percent more cold-cranking amps for reliable and confident starting along with added ability to power accessories. The battery has been relocated underneath the front rack, providing easy access for maintenance, and a battery charging port is conveniently located on the pod to keep the Sportsman ready for work or play regardless of how long it sits between rides.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Interesting...the ultimate trail and hunt editions have moved from strut to double a-arm front suspension.

·
Registered
29 Posts
They put the battery in the front storage box, with a charge port on the pod - sweet idea.

·
Registered
273 Posts
There are now at least 7 different 570's to choose from.

What was MSRP on a base model back in 2015? I know mine was listed under $5000. Its now $7000. Seems like they are pricing themselves out of the "value line" market.

I like my 570 but wouldn't buy another at these prices.

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hmmm good point about the "price point"!! I mean seems like a lot of thinking went I to the VL models but price has to be a "value" for it to work. I mean I get it Polaris is trying to expand and appeal to more buyers. So we'll see, I'm sure they'll sell just as many units even with the extra $$$$.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts