Polaris ATV Forum banner
81 - 100 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Tread Motor vehicle

Hey well what do ya know! Great news! My latest ship dates were Jan. 28th- March 11th. Logged in and was welcomed to my machine being built and shipping tomorrow! Ordered 7/29. Been quite the wait! Hope others will start seeing movement on theirs! Can’t wait!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just got a call from the dealership. My sportsman ride command 1000 is in. Gonna go pick it up Friday or Saturday.
View attachment 160245
Hey well what do ya know! Great news! My latest ship dates were Jan. 28th- March 11th. Logged in and was welcomed to my machine being built and shipping tomorrow! Ordered 7/29. Been quite the wait! Hope others will start seeing movement on theirs! Can’t wait!

·
Registered
Western MA
355 Posts
Just got a call from the dealership. My sportsman ride command 1000 is in. Gonna go pick it up Friday or Saturday.
Awesome man! Make sure to post up some pics. Haven't seen your model other than on the Polaris site...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice ride congrats. Just picked mine up tuesday
View attachment 160975
Congrats and have fun!

I ordered the exact same, except in camo, for delivery to an Anchorage, AK area dealer on 12/2. Was told to expect delivery ~ February. We’ll see…

do those metal storage racks prevent you from opening the storage bins? I’d ordered the same, but having second thoughts. 🤔

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mine showed shipped 12/13 and is not here yet according to the dealer...... seems like it would be here 14 days later, including the holiday.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Mine showed shipped 12/13 and is not here yet according to the dealer...... seems like it would be here 14 days later, including the holiday.
Should be anytime I would think. Mine was shipped the 3rd and arrived the 15th. And I’m all the way in Alaska.

·
Registered
Western MA
355 Posts
Mine took over a week longer than a buddy who's dealer is right near mine. The trucking world is a mess right now and you never know how long something will sit waiting to move...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mine hasn’t shipped. I just pre-ordered a couple weeks ago. Dealer estimates ship date in Feb-April range. Just curious to know if anyone is hearing different for new pre-orders or “pre-sales” or whatever they call them.

Dealer said they don’t bother with payment beyond the $500 until it actually ships. Really hope it arrives by spring (April-May in Alaska).

81 - 100 of 119 Posts