Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Sportsman XP1000S
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What’s your opinion ? Is this atv coming back ?!?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hopefully it's just a momentary glitch, and not something to do with sales of the 55" platform. I have no clue how they are selling but I sure hope I'll be able to at least order the Sportsman model like you have.

·
Premium Member
2021 Sportsman XP1000S
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I think supply chain related I hope .

·
Premium Member
12,925 Posts
Idk I like the thinking outside the box, BUT................. IMHO it's to big. I watched the dirt obsession vid and they gave it props but I just kept saying it rather be able to avoid the rough stuff if possible. Even though I realize the suspension is very capable. I just know when I'm watching my buddy rip his KRX be has to take a lot of the trail that I don't. I know I know I making a huge leap comparing my 48" machine to his 68" wide machine. I will also confess that my Sporty 800 and 570 are 52.5" at the rear wheels with the big wheel kit. So I may be talking out my ass like @FPD218 does all the time. I guess taking one for a good rip would be the deciding factor for me.

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
9,150 Posts
I just used my crystal ball Fluke meter and it says that if you currently own a 2020 or 2021 S model the value of the machine has dropped by 57% overnight, and finding repair parts for future repairs/maintenance for said specific S model machines will become extinct in 2.73 months. It also advised to sell it as soon as possible to some uninformed buyer before it is worthless.

My Fluke also printed out these results.

• Haha
Reactions: bp405 and MrEd

·
Registered
49 Posts
Idk I like the thinking outside the box, BUT................. IMHO it's to big. I watched the dirt obsession vid and they gave it props but I just kept saying it rather be able to avoid the rough stuff if possible. Even though I realize the suspension is very capable. I just know when I'm watching my buddy rip his KRX be has to take a lot of the trail that I don't. I know I know I making a huge leap comparing my 48" machine to his 68" wide machine. I will also confess that my Sporty 800 and 570 are 52.5" at the rear wheels with the big wheel kit. So I may be talking out my ass like @FPD218 does all the time. I guess taking one for a good rip would be the deciding factor for me.
i own one and once you hit the gas you will be sold, it is a beast it rips any time you touch the go button the grin will get bigger and bigger

·
Premium Member
12,925 Posts
I hear you @zipper77 but power isn't a concern of mine as I have a 2020 XXC 1k. My concern is how nibble the machine is. I ride tight woods trails so out of the gate the width is a major concern. I don't think the width is an issue all the time but when it is it's a problem. Again though to be fair that width and suspension travel could most def be an asset on the other side of the coin. So I'd have to have a side by side comparison before I am able to make any definitive proclamation!!! But I'm going to say out of the 2 the narrower machine would serve me better. No doubt the "S" models are BADASS!!!!

Reactions: Xpialidocious

·
Registered
49 Posts
oh i get what you are saying , the guys i ride with all have the 48 frame quads and it gets tricky for me sometimes but i have never been to the point where we had to turn around because my quad was to big to fit i wont get through it as fast as they can but i will sure catch back up to them when the trail opens up :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
12,925 Posts
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 My crew its more about staying ahead of the pack ;)!!!!

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
9,150 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
I just used my crystal ball Fluke meter and it says that if you currently own a 2020 or 2021 S model the value of the machine has dropped by 57% overnight, and finding repair parts for future repairs/maintenance for said specific S model machines will become extinct in 2.73 months. It also advised to sell it as soon as possible to some uninformed buyer before it is worthless.

My Fluke also printed out these results.
I the FPD is correct.
After your value drops 54% tonight, shoot me a PM.
I'll give you a cash offer to buy you out of your predicament.

·
Premium Member
12,925 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Sportsman XP1000S
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the 55” wide machines do feel different. And the front tires stick out forward a lot.

after getting used to it I really like what it will do on hills and over larger rocks slowly . It really climbs and descends well .

Also the tires stick out beyond the body and this helps keep the body un damaged.

so far I like mine . But I also want a can am !

Reactions: bp405

·
Premium Member
2021 Sportsman XP1000S
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I the FPD is correct.
The sportsman S is sticking around , it’s just the scrambler S that is not out right now .

·
Premium Member
2021 Sportsman XP1000S
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I the FPD is correct.
Oh I get it now ! You want one ! LOL

·
Premium Member
2021 Sportsman XP1000S
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I give you up too 12,000$ for it? can drive and puck it up
Solid offer if that was directed to me

but I think I need to keep it for a little longer .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts