Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks. So the new 570 Trail came in last week, right on schedule. Here are some of my first impressions;

1.) Its big…way bigger than I expected. I bought it for my wife to ride, and TBH, I’m never going to hear the end of the fact that it’s at least 2” higher than my ‘21 850 Trail.
2.) It rides great, and is very comfortable. The larger factory tires make for a much rougher ride on the pavement, but pavement isn’t what they’re meant for.
3.) Storage - WTF was Polaris thinking when they removed the easily accessible back storage compartment? Now I’ve gotta take the seat off in order to get my wallet, or unclip the front compartment? This seems like a massive oversight, and if I knew they removed that one single little thing, I likely wouldn’t have bought the bike.
Anyway, I’ll update the thread as we put some km’s on it.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
19’ 850SP Camo. MtAiry Maryland
2,366 Posts
Hey folks. So the new 570 Trail came in last week, right on schedule. Here are some of my first impressions;

1.) Its big…way bigger than I expected. I bought it for my wife to ride, and TBH, I’m never going to hear the end of the fact that it’s at least 2” higher than my ‘21 850 Trail.
2.) It rides great, and is very comfortable. The larger factory tires make for a much rougher ride on the pavement, but pavement isn’t what they’re meant for.
3.) Storage - WTF was Polaris thinking when they removed the easily accessible back storage compartment? Now I’ve gotta take the seat off in order to get my wallet, or unclip the front compartment? This seems like a massive oversight, and if I knew they removed that one single little thing, I likely wouldn’t have bought the bike.
Anyway, I’ll update the thread as we put some km’s on it. View attachment 159821
View attachment 159823
View attachment 159820
View attachment 159822
Nice Machine!!

·
Registered
2007 500x2 le
875 Posts
In waiting on my 2022 trail I was hoping they kept the blue springs on the shocks but no big deal ! Looks good cant wait to see mine .I've never seen one on person yet

·
Registered
12 Posts
had a quick question about your 570 trail. Does the led lighting system work as they should? been reading about some of the light systems not working properly and the whole harness has to be replaced. something to do with the factory using the wrong wiring harness that's not ment for the led headlights. if they work properly, all of the lights will be lighting up. If they not working properly, just a few leds will be working, based off what i've read about.

one more question, what kind of tires on your 850? those look really nice!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmm, the lights all seem to work fine. I’ll have a closer look though. Tires on the 850 are Mud Lite 2’s. Starting to wear pretty good, might try the Zillas next time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts