Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
25" Tusk Trilobites came in today so i mounted them on steel itp wheels and set out in the snow. They weigh 21lb 25x8x12 and 23lb 25x10x12. First snow impression of these tires is poor as they paddle the snow behind them instead of scooping and propelling forward which is im sure will happen in the mud also. I ride aggressive trail coming from a all terrain radial hopefully these will fit the bill.

Sent from my N9510 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
105 Posts
Are they true to their height? And keep posting about how ya like them lol. I'm thinking about buying a set but I'm not sure yet. Also how much tread is on them?

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
those look like big horn tread design....went riding with some buddies and one had big horns..we were in 15 inches of wet snow...when we came to the climb ..he could not make it..they kept slipping..was surprised...I had to tow him to the top....did good on level ground..but had a time on the grades...little upset he was..loll....one guy had a new set of Interco reptiles...they were nice..did great in the snow....I am glad now I got the bearclaw HTR..diggers

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They do run 1" smaller than advertised which seems to be a pretty common occurrence with the trilobites.

Sent from my N9510 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts