Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 26" zillas on order for my 13 500HO. I went 9" wide upfront. Has anyone else done this without any mods? I remeber doing this on my old quad and i think i flipped the tie rod. Just wondering if theres any geometry changes in the last 10 years up front that may make me require a spacer.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I know the Body Styles on the 13 are different then the 05-12 but I have a 05 400 and put 26x9x12s on the front, never swapped the tie rods or anything. everything fit stock, I think my ITP Rims are same offset as stock as well.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
I'm pretty sure the zillas fit without issue as they run a little under size. Worse case scenario, you can flip the tre like you've done in the past.

Rather be riding, instead I'm using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Please post pics when you get them mounted. I have a 14 400 and would like to see what they look like on stock rims.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I just put 27x9.5x12 Outlaw MSTs on stock rims on my 2010 800 and everything fit like a champ. Everything is stock, no mods.

·
Registered
978 Posts
i got those on my 13 800 on 14 inch rims and fit great. Had to do no mods at all to make em fit

1 - 7 of 7 Posts