Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About to pick up some 27” (27x9x14 & 27x11x14) bighorn 2.0’s tomorrow for $300 brand new off Facebook marketplace and wanted to see what people opinions are who have ran the 27” bighorns. $300 seemed like a decent price for a set that have only about 2-3 miles on them.

·
Premium Member
7,418 Posts
Personally I think they are superior. They perform as good or better than the other top tier tires all while being lighter then them all. That's most important to me because it saves the ponies!! I have 4 sets of 26" 2.0's. I have a set on each of the wheelers and a spare set that I removed from my 800 that had 3,500 miles. The fronts had maybe 3/4 of it's original tread and the rears were at about half. Now you have to be careful what you're buying. There are 2.0's that are takeoffs that are not 6-ply. If memory serves me correctly they are 4-ply and well those are ok they aren't as robust as the 6-ply.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Personally I think they are superior. They perform as good or better than the other top tier tires all while being lighter then them all. That's most important to me because it saves the ponies!! I have 4 sets of 26" 2.0's. I have a set on each of the wheelers and a spare set that I removed from my 800 that had 3,500 miles. The fronts had maybe 3/4 of it's original tread and the rears were at about half. Now you have to be careful what you're buying. There are 2.0's that are takeoffs that are not 6-ply. If memory serves me correctly they are 4-ply and well those are ok they aren't as robust as the 6-ply.
How do you tell if they’re 4 or 6 ply?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nvm they say 6 ply on the tire haha. Appreciate the input man.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts