Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking and searching and looking some more... For months now. I finally found the right combination of search terms on Amazon and found these GBC Spartacus tires with Prime. For anyone in Alaska or Hawaii that has a Prime membership, this is a screaming deal.

(2) 27x9x14 and (2) 27x11x14 delivered for $500. Just figured I'd pass along the potential savings.

Also, they have similar pricing (also with Prime shipping) on the

The absolute cheapest price I can get these tires delivered for from other places is around $750-$800....

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know a lot of folks down in the Lower 48 States don't really understand what I'm doing posting links to tires with average pricing... I wouldn't understand it either if I didn't live up here in Alaska.

For ATV tires and/or wheels, we have to add around $300 to the total for shipping costs, unless we can find what we want on Amazon Prime (which ships free to Alaska).

I'm not trying to offend or take any business away from Thor and other site supporting vendors, but none of those guys ship free to Alaska, but Amazon Prime does.

So anyone that's like me and lives in the middle of nowhere and can't take advantage of all the "Free Shipping" advertisements we see on websites (because it's only free shipping to the Lower 48) you're who I'm posting this for. 2 different GBC tires that are very highly regarded on this and other forums.

If you live in the Lower 48 States, buy them from Thor.... He's a nice fella.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Good post. That shipping cost would tend to be a pain for you guys up north.
I have the 'Grim Reapers'. I bought them thru Thor, and I love them.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I've been looking and searching and looking some more... For months now. I finally found the right combination of search terms on Amazon and found these GBC Spartacus tires with Prime. For anyone in Alaska or Hawaii that has a Prime membership, this is a screaming deal.

(2) 27x9x14 and (2) 27x11x14 delivered for $500. Just figured I'd pass along the potential savings.

GBC Spartacus

Also, they have similar pricing (also with Prime shipping) on the GBC Grim Reapers

The absolute cheapest price I can get these tires delivered for from other places is around $750-$800....

Thank you for posting this! ill be ordering them very soon. waiting to see if a guy who was interested in my Stock tires still wants them or not. would help with the decision to buy now :)

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Thats a great deal Coastie....cant beat that price for free shipping to you up north...you know whats funny tho..I ordered tires from Cali....with free 2 day shipping....so why can amazon do it an no one else..I know Alaska is a bit further ..but they still have cargo flights to there daily....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts