Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have a set of 28x10-14 and 28x12-14 Mudlite XL's with 120 miles for sale located near Madison WI 53597. They are to big and aggressive for where I ride. Would consider shipping. They are for sale locally also. Asking $450 OBO. These are like new condition. They are currently on my 2013 Sportsman 850 XP.

Link with tire specs
Tires - Mud Lite XL

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump ttt

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
190 Posts
I just got home Sunday from work in Portage WI. Y'all got plenty of snow up that way! And from what I hear on the weather ur gettin some cold ass weather. Pretty good price on these tires, shouldn have a problem selling them!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any interest in the tires and the Wrec Wheels? I would do $700 for the set.
Mileage going up slightly as I'm using the quad.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
4xfun where do you ride at? Im from Burlington, WI

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mostly ride here on a few local farms. I have been up to Black River Falls WI and had a great time. I'm looking to see about the dunbar trip this weekend in the midwest forum. I don't know if I can but looking into it.

I actually grew up in that area we lived near the cottonpicker restaurant. Nice area.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Any interest in the tires and the Wrec Wheels? I would do $700 for the set.
Mileage going up slightly as I'm using the quad.
So is this your quad with the said rims and tires, on it sitting on a show room floor? Whats the bolts pattern on rims?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes those were the pics from the dealer when I brought it home. The bolt pattern is 4x156 same as other polaris sportsmans. I believe the rims are 4x3 offset. They are polaris wrec rims if you want to google or find any other specs.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
4xfun you have never rode the Tri-county/cheese trail just south of Madison???

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not yet. About 1 hr from me. I have heard they're nice for a Sunday cruise. Not many if any obstacles. Just a long railroad bed. I've been to hurley and mercer last year. That was fun.

sent from my S4

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Yea beautiful scenery, cool towns along the trail to catch a burger and beer

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump ttt

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
bump means ?????????

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I believe it means bump to the top. It moves it back up where people see it.

sent from my S4

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sold.

Thanks

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hello,

I have a set of 28x10-14 and 28x12-14 Mudlite XL's with 120 miles for sale located near Madison WI 53597. They are to big and aggressive for where I ride. Would consider shipping. They are for sale locally also. Asking $450 OBO. These are like new condition. They are currently on my 2013 Sportsman 850 XP.

Link with tire specs
Tires - Mud Lite XL
I just got a set at that same size. What didn't you like about them? I ride up in Tomahawk mostly so I wanted an aggresive tire that was good for all around riding. Actually I think mine are 27" though.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They would chew up the lawn with every turn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts