Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's everything you've been looking for. This renovated and customized toyhauler combines the comforts of home with supersized hauling capacity.

The living area features new furniture with two recliners and sofa and lots of natural light from the large windows. This rolling home sleeps up to 8 with three queen beds each with new mattresses and contemporary linens and a super comfortable double futon.

The bathroom was refitted with a residential-style comfort height ceramic commode and articulating shower curtain rod. Hot water is supplied by a 12 gallon DSI water heater that runs on propane or electric.

The kitchen has a three burner stove/oven combination, vent hood, and microwave. It comes completely stocked with new pots, pans, Corell dishware, and flatware. The large and efficient 8 cubic foot fridge and separate freezer runs on electric or propane.

Other interior comforts include kitchen skylight, 2 power vents, propane furnace to extend your camping season and an oversized 15,000 BTU A/C unit for summertime comfort. Set and forget the thermostat to keep the temperature exactly where you want it. Two brand new HD TV's with DVD players wired to cable and antenna and a new stereo system featuring both interior and exterior speakers and HD Radio with CD, aux, and USB inputs.

Keystone Raptor model 3018TT five-layer wall construction and 1" thick plywood subfloor form the basis of this sturdy work horse. The triple E-Z lube axles are each equipped with electric brakes. Included is a top of the line weight distribution hitch system with sway control. The garage area will accommodate 3 full size ATV's with ease.

There is no need to haul around messy jugs of gas with the onboard 36 gallon fuel station. The Cummins-Onan 5.5 kilowatt generator and two 30lb propane tanks can power all of your needs when you want to get away from it all.

Other exterior features include lighting on three sides, 50 Amp power, roof vent covers, huge awning, generous storage compartment, power and cable TV outlet, hot/cold shower, cold water hose spigot, new remote control heavy duty power tongue jack with integrated lighting. Use the 110 gallons of onboard fresh water or connect to a city water supply.

This unit comes completely ready to roll. There's no need to spend hundreds of dollars outfitting your new toyhauler. Just add your toys and clothes and you are all set. Buy now and we will include professional winterization and indoor storage. Asking $21500

Attachments

·
Registered
993 Posts
Sounds to good to be true.
If you were closer to MT I would buy this right now. What year is it?

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
that is sweet nice rig, ok i am jealous

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Sweet looking setup, good luck with your sale!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Cubby it's a 2005. It's the real deal. My husband and I just spent 3 months straight living in it. I am pretty particular and wanted the creature comforts of home. He wanted the strongest and best built machine. We couldn't have been more pleased with the rig's performance and comfort.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts