Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can i swing 30 inch black mambas on my stock 850 xp/eps....will i screw my eps or tear out my belt

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Probably, it will also break all your axles in three seconds, rub on the rear fender wells, knock about 30% off your top end and will need to have the computer re-flashed. However it will look bada$$ while siting there in the repair shop.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Probably, it will also break all your axles in three seconds, rub on the rear fender wells, knock about 30% off your top end and will need to have the computer re-flashed. However it will look bada$$ while siting there in the repair shop.
StarRider, that was one of the best replies I've ever seen on here. Way to go

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Ecu reflashed? Uhhh what?

Op, get axles , (rhino, cobra, or gorilla), and a clutch kit set up for 30s. Talk to ridinagain, he can set you up with the qsc clutch kit you need.

Not totally sure, but you will probably need to do some minor trimming. Or get some hl springs to lift it a little bit.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
I've done 30" mudzillas on a stock 850, but they rub the front fenders a little when the suspension compresses. 29's that run small will clear much better. 30s work much better with a little lift. And you will want to do axles, and clutch kit for sure very soon with the tires.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks i think ill go with 28s

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
You can fit them with minor rubbing, but Make sure you order a clutch kit and axles along with those tires. I don't recommend anything less than gorilla or turner axles for any mud tire, and I always recommend clutching when changing tire sizes/weights. Mambas are HEAVY. You do not need to do anything to the computer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts