Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello gentlemen I am new to the polaris family and bought a new Sportsman 850 XP EPS, I've come to the decision to buy 30" Zillas to gain the ground clearance hoping to not have to make mods to my wheeler. So I love the reviews, the look and weight of The Zillas, so any people with knowledge of the Zillas or have a 850 with 30's on their bike help me out, I want to avoid any mods the first year that's why I chose a light aggressive tire but being I want the 30's am I going to have too make slight mods to fit the 30"s regardless, any input would help thanks a lot!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. With 30's you might just have to do a bit of trimming to avoid rubbing.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
30s are going to rub on all 4 corners without some fender trimming. Especially the front. But only when compressing the shocks. So just keep the front end in the air and it will be fine.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Heres me and my Polaris 850 Xp with 30 in Mudzillas...just had to do a little trimming.....LOVE THEM!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
737 Posts
I have 31's on mine and even with the lift they rub a little in the rear. I think you will be alright in the front though. Even with them being a light tire if you have a heavy thumb you may still break axles. Otherwise I think you should be good to go.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
heres another pic

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts