Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a 2003 Polaris 330 Magnum and it has really only been used to drive around the farm property and to do some snow plowing. Never really used it much at all on trails. Just wondering if anyone else here has owned this model and have used it extensively for trail riding. Just wondering how it performs as I may keep it for my wife and only buy one new machine instead of two machines.I know it has a solid rear axel so I realize it wont have ride a newer machine would have.

·
Registered
576 Posts
My girlfriend rides a 2000 325 Magnum, she keeps up with me fine on my 2011 X2. Hers is only 2x4 too. The only complaint she has is the steering is a little hard on some of the tighter slower trails. If she is leading, I have a hard time keeping up with her if she is leading lol. She rides hers 99% of the places I go.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea my wife is somewhat the same way. Its a decent little machine that has served us well but for more serious trails, it might wear on you with the suspension not being near as good as a newer 400 etc.
Torn between keeping the 330 or selling it and getting the 400 ho which seems like a decent bike.?

·
Registered
2016 Polaris Sportsman 1000 XP Hunter Edition
1,206 Posts
I bought my wife a 2004 330 Magnum years ago and she loved it (see profile pic) and we rode the trails 10-12 times a year. We just sold it this Fall (she was ready for something bigger) and i just got her a 2013 550 XP EPS LE

1 - 4 of 4 Posts