Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a new 08 525s today. should pick it up saturday(01-30-10). My first quad was a trail blazer rode that for a couple years went down the trails pretty good but not enough power. bought a sport 400 much nicer for the trails and the dunes. could actualy climb hills with the 400. then got a banshee only rode it a few times and got ride of it. Bashee really sucks for trail riding.

A friend of mine let me ride his wifes z400 a couple times last year. she was preggo so he needed someone to go riding with. That was enough to get me interested in trail riding again. Its been 6 or more years since I sold all the quads. While riding he told me about all the new trails around michigan. plus how you can ride on the roads.

Thanks,
Trent

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've read quite a few of good reviews on the power and torque of the KTM. Really looking forward to spring now. Might have to take a trip down south for a long weekend. Its about 8-10 hour drive to Kentucky or Tennesee. I'm going to have to look into some trails down there. Maybe start an annual event of it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts