1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Nice vid and editing!! I like how you did the multiple angles of the wheelie.

Just curious, are you running the mudder kit from EPI? If so, what color springs did it have (trying to compare to the sport-utility kit)? Thanks.

·
Registered
307 Posts
nice little video. Did I see a wifi remote for the GoPro on your wrist? I am still trying to figure out the best place to use/wear mine.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys!
Im running sport/utility clutch for 28"tires...i know i have one spring that purple, the other i dont remember its been a little while.

That was a wifi remote. I had it attached to a plastic loop on my glove, very accesible. My buddy puts his on handle bars.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I might try the handlebars next. I have tried the wrist and it wasn't very easy to use. It isn't very user friendly with gloves on, even the tight gorilla work gloves from Home Depot.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I might try the handlebars next. I have tried the wrist and it wasn't very easy to use. It isn't very user friendly with gloves on, even the tight gorilla work gloves from Home Depot.
problem with handle bars is that if u get off your atv u gonna need to take it off the nadle bar. Try attaching it directly to the glove sleave like i have or use a nice strap and wear it on your neck

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Thanks guys!
Im running sport/utility clutch for 28"tires...i know i have one spring that purple, the other i dont remember its been a little while.
Thanks. My secondary is purple and I am guessing that is the one you are referring to.

Rather be riding, instead I'm using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
That kit is ok, does the job but seen better clutches on 500s
Not surprised, sounds like its the same kit I have for 26" tires! I have been thinking about going up to 28" zillas and trying to figure out what parts I would have to change to turn my kit into their "mudder" kit. Now I know I won't have to change anything :eek:

From my readings it sounds like QSC has the best clutches for the mud.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Great video! One question... What was all that white stuff covering the ground?? Looks as if someone painted the ground white... I noticed it stuck to your tires also??? Wet paint??

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Snow

·
Registered
123 Posts
500 H.O. raw power!! looks great. Love my 500 h.o.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts